Radiator Coolant Pink 1L - Adeco (Dilute)
ADECO FRIZANTIN G11 100% CONCENTRATE RADIATOR COOLANT PINK 1L
ADECO FRIZANTIN G11 is a concentrated Monoethylene Glycol based coolant of pink colour, in combination with the hybrid additive package (HOAT), intended for the protection of cooling systems of motor vehicles which must be diluted with water before use.
**Dilute/mix with water**
Coolant : Water = 1:1
Dilute 1Litre of coolant with 1Litre of water and will get 2Litre of Coolant in total.
ADECO FRIZANTIN G11 is suitable for use in open and closed cooling systems. It provides maximum protection from freezing in winter and from overheating in summer. It provides improved protection against corrosion of all metal parts, especially aluminium part and it is compatible with elastomers. It prevents formation of foam and lime deposits. It guarantees improved heat transfer, providing increased engine flexibility and maximum reliability to users. It does not contain nitrites, amines, phosphates. It meets the highest requirements in terms of corrosion protection in thermally highly loaded engines made of steel and aluminium. A special additive package provably provides extended coolant drain interval of at least 3 years or 120,000 km.
- Extended drain interval, at least 3 years.
- Limited loss of corrosion inhibitors - less than 10%, provides maximum corrosion protection of all parts of the engine and of the cooling system of the vehicle.
- Protection of aluminium and aluminium parts, fittings, hoses and plastic parts of refrigerators.
- New technology guarantees improved heat transfer.
- Provides maximum reliability to users.
BS 6580; ASTM D3306/4985; AFNOR NF R15-601 VW/Audi/Seat/Škoda/Porsche TL 774-
C(G11); MB 325.3 i MAN 324 Type NF; BMW N600 69.0.